Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: About Zoners and gate/lane parts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, Freeport 10 buys gate/lane parts for 1700 credits (300 less than at the construction site on the closer neighboring system, but that one's a BMM base). And they sell alien organisms.

It gives me an idea... but before I can act on it, I have to ask what Zoners might do with Ageira's fancy transportation system.
There are no lanes or gates in the borderworlds. That makes travel for the zoners in their systems much more difficult.

Obviously they're getting the parts to build lanes and gates.
...I must be overthinking things o_O
' Wrote:There are no lanes or gates in the borderworlds. That makes travel for the zoners in their systems much more difficult.

But they dislike civilization in general, so I would say that they're just a stockpile to be picked up on their way to Tau-31.

Everyone seems to use the Zoners are their own personal warehouse (After reading so many rumors for Gateway's trade routes, you learn something about Zoner politics), and I would guess the Ageira and DSE are no different. Almost everyone drops something off at a Freeport and someone else picks it up to use it (ALG would be without Polymers if the Zoners didn't sell them to everyone - Including us). I would guess that Universal takes them there, and then BMM picks them up there and takes them to Tau-31 to continue construction on the gate.
...I got nothing then. "I give the parts to the Zoners and they give me the organisms in return" is the best I can come up from this.

Oh well, maybe something can still come of this. Whether from Ageira, the Navy, the Zoners, the organisms, or maybe even the not-so-friendly neighboring Outcasts in O-Alpha. I'll just keep doing this route and see.....