Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Mandalorian Mercenaries
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So, 2 more unlawful boards are open now, but I can't sign there because of BHG ID resrictions. Also, I don't want to loose all my shiny Mantas, BHG bombers and other stuff.
I found that MM faction fits there. But is it exist nowadays? And what about MM ID? Or only things left're just a bunch of FL IDed ships randomly logging and causing troubles around?
MM ID is gone. I've bought some of the last MM ships existing from Volupta. Anyways, MM~ is gone and he's planning to return them once guys from MM return. End of story.
Even MM~ tagged ships would be FL IDed now (I've been handed a couple) so you can still 'use' your fancy BHG tech at 75%. Of course, you can still sign up as FL with whatever ship you like.
Yes, use BHG tech to shoot lawfuls as a random freelancer. That is always a blast.

And no sarcasm there.

Seriously, it is fun.

Also, hi )

<3
Heh, I miss MM~. Elven here...
Is anyone still active from MM~? I've reinstalled freelancer and thought about some shooting and RPing for old time's sake. Bretonia seems to be covered deep in faeces now, and who else could help them but the Mandalorians? :) But I can't rename the char to MM~, because there's a password...

MM~Edvin.Skaarenor
So this is the end of story?
No MM~ Revival till the first members return!
this is outrageous!
It doesn't make sense!
(08-05-2013, 07:09 PM)Seemo Wrote: [ -> ]It doesn't make sense!
Where did the Mandos come from, if I may ask?
If so many people are asking about them, why not try reform under new leadership? No point waitng 'til old members come back.
(08-05-2013, 07:14 PM)SummerMcLovin Wrote: [ -> ]Where did the Mandos come from, if I may ask?

And where did Colonial Republic come from?
Pages: 1 2