Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello to all
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Transmission to all freelancers.

Hello to all .I used to play this game when it came out and the last time i played it was in a mod called VOID i was part of one of the most elite Clans there .But that was years ago and now i started to play again from time to time. I have a corsair bomber and i would like to play with some active players who do pirate raids , and planned attacks and all the fun stuff RP , PVP.

I kinda find it hard to do much on the server most of the times im outnumbered and cant really find any groups who do raids and stuff i would love to be part of an active faction.

See ya soon in space and have your wallet prepared Angel
Transmission ended.
[Image: welcome_to_the_club.jpg]
First of all, allow me to extend a warm Welcome to Disco!

Next, since you're into raiding and such - why not apply for one of the official Corsair factions such as the Black Sails or the Benitez Familia?

Then again, you can always find stuff to do in all sides of Sirius, you simply have to know where to look (speaking of which - you might want to look around the rules as well a bit, just to keep your head above the water).

Good luck and safe flights!
Welcome to Discovery. Enjoy your stay.
As Mr Carter said, there are three official Corsair factions - the Brotherhood (a sort of Corsair military/navy), the Black Sails (general pirates and smugglers) and the Benitez (a mafia-esque crime family that sits part way between the two).

All three would probably appreciate the manpower, and take part in the activities you're looking for. Might be worth giving one of them a shout. Have a quick browse of the rules and define a personality for your character and you'll have a blast carving a path of fire through the stars! Tongue
(04-08-2013, 04:34 PM)Bam18 Wrote: [ -> ]Transmission to all freelancers.

Hello to all .I used to play this game when it came out and the last time i played it was in a mod called VOID i was part of one of the most elite Clans there .

Hahaha dont say that here!
(04-10-2013, 11:41 PM)Hone Wrote: [ -> ]Hahaha dont say that here!

Yeah i got carried away sorry for that Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin good old days and great memories with the New Order clan ^^

From what i have seen here on the server just by soloing this is going to be another great experience Cool

thx everyone and i will seek out some of the factions you mentioned