Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hey every one
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello every one. This is the new member in this forum. I like discussions and that is why joined the forum.I would love to spend quality time here.
Welcome to the forums! Don't get burnt out too quickly Wink

Also make sure to read the Forum and Server rules, and have fun
Welcome mate! Enjoy your stay Wink
Well, just as the others, allow me to Welcome you to Disco!

I'm not entirely certain (i might have understood this wrong) - but if you're here only for the forum-side of the server, i'd still recommend giving a try to the game itself. You might never know.

Then again, have a full read trough the rules, check some of the factions or other threads around here to see how we do things and join the fun. Smile

Good luck and safe flights!
Hey Hopkins, welcome to the community. There are certainly a lot of discussions here, some more productive and useful than others. Big Grin

During your forum based adventures, I'd recommend taking a look at the stories section as well. There's a whole heap of creative material there, and plenty of scope for people to pour their own imagination into creating a living universe.

Have fun!
Welcome! To the forum then, good chats here, about the game mostly... Hehe you may feel left out.