Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Howdy Community
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After a long time outside everything else as a Battlemech Cockpit (what didnt realy feel like it should without a workin HOTA and my beloved Hellbringer ^^) i lately stumbled over an old treasure while clearance.
Well knowing that there was some great mods for FL i did some exploratory research and decides that Discovery seems nearly to perfect match for what i looked for (beside Star Citizen to be honest but that would last some time i guess ;D )

After a short tryout i be excited to realy get into it with a "real" Character and hope to have a good time with you all out there in Sirius

Best regards and a good flight

Wilson W.

PS. Thanks to the guy helped me out with those felt 100000 rogues while he was mining... my girlfriend was short before total enrage (...you said you just want to try out something for a few minutes AHHHHHHHHHH...")
...sorry for my rimperfect english by the way, its realy realy early in the morning here in god old rheinlan... ähhhm germany ;-)
Welcome! Enjoy your stay!

Anyone will do it anyways... So here are the rules.

Since they can be a little bit overwhelming in the beginning most of them are pretty basic and any reasonable person, who knows what roleplay means, will get alot of them naturally.
Just take it slowly - step after step - and everything will be fine. Have fun! Smile

Also nice things to have are: The Wiki, Freelancer Companion and Discovery Launchpad.
First off, allow me to say Welcome to Disco!

Now, seeing you're interested in RP and the sci-fi-ish universe we're all "engulfed in" here, feel free to join us.
Still, as the above poster mentioned, please check the rules and see to it that you have fun around here.

Safe flights and good luck!
Hey there - welcome to the community!

If you ever find yourself in need of some help, feel free to send a message to myself, or any of the other server administrators - we're the ones with the green user names.

Alternately, post a thread on the main forum here, and someone is bound to get to it sooner or later.

A good way to get help in-game is also to consider signing up with one of the player factions. A number of them are very newbie friendly, and will be happy to train recruits and set them up with a ship package.

Ships marked with the [Angel] tag are also great help, acting as a mobile tutorial for anyone with questions.