Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: NEW Uber Noober starship trooper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"static from old communications array"

Tango Charlie 1 9 Sloan here, over. "bleep hisssssss"

--

hello just to say hi to you all and thank you so much for keeping this title alive.
made some huge big enormous mistakes so far which got me killed a few times but i will learned from my errors.
sorting the pirates from the policed areas is a nightmare to a noobie like me but also highly addictive
hmm i also have a slight Problem guy's and girls every time i log in Sloan i get disconnected Sloan is in Hamburg at the moment please please help

i will make a Temp Character by the name of Earlago just to see if i can log in to game time 2:02 pm sat 13 April 2013

Thank you.

Rgr rgr control Sloan out
hi again Smile

as mentioned earlier @ 2:02 pm i made a new toon Earlago too see if the problem was at my end or
with the server well i have played on Earlago for 2 hours and 25 mins and i can login and out without issues
so if you get time could one of you look into it for me please if nothing can be done to save Sloan please let me know so i can put all my energy into my new character
Thank you
Hello and welcome!

For your Sloan character try to post a help request in this section: http://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=55
thank you so much _Polarkreis_ but someone has fixed my issue , Big thanks to whom fixed it.

1 thank you for the warm welcome
2 thank you for the good advice

Cheers

Sloan
Welcome, have fun Wink
thank you Dr. Peter