Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin Notice: Lost Characters or Accounts?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Character Names: Calvec

Reason for Restoration: I stepped from the game. And, quite a few years later, when I was wanting to come back and play again. I can't remember for sure, but I was unable to play with the character that I had first made, when I first joined.

New Character Name: Calvek

Moved ~W
Character Names: BRADSLENDER.
Reason for Restoration: technical problems with the PC and I did not have a backup. When I wanted to play again I realized that I had lost everything. (It had more characters but I don't remember their names.

New Character Name: Felipe.de.Borbon

Restored ~W
Processed
Hello

Already contacted Wildkins about this but going to place it here as well in case the PM gets deleted.
I used to play a while back around maybe 2021 and essentially I wasn't interested in restoring my old chars but now I see that many things changed about Disco and I would like to see how this affects my old stuff, also would need some of the assets to resurrect old RP lines.

I provide some accounts here:
Rebirth
Samuel.Collins
Taurus|Shango (This might exist as just 'Shango')
Taurus|Abo.Adawela (Same goes as for Shango, might be without the faction tag)
LNS-Clover
Gareth.Dayton
Condor
*you might also find my old bank accounts from these*

Not sure of the existence of these but these are the ships I managed to scrap out of old screenshots.

New account: (I provide two if the limit runs out on one of them)
frsh.bank
stoned.geese

I would really appreciate if you could look into this matter!

Regards
Fresh
(01-15-2024, 05:59 PM)FreshP Wrote: [ -> ]Hello

Already contacted Wildkins about this but going to place it here as well in case the PM gets deleted.
I used to play a while back around maybe 2021 and essentially I wasn't interested in restoring my old chars but now I see that many things changed about Disco and I would like to see how this affects my old stuff, also would need some of the assets to resurrect old RP lines.

I provide some accounts here:
Rebirth
Samuel.Collins
Taurus|Shango (This might exist as just 'Shango')
Taurus|Abo.Adawela (Same goes as for Shango, might be without the faction tag)
LNS-Clover
Gareth.Dayton
Condor
*you might also find my old bank accounts from these*

Not sure of the existence of these but these are the ships I managed to scrap out of old screenshots.

New account: (I provide two if the limit runs out on one of them)
frsh.bank
stoned.geese

I would really appreciate if you could look into this matter!

Regards
Fresh

All accounts I've found should be on the two accounts you've given me. I can't seem to find anything else. You might have to wait until server restart to use them but they also might work now.
Character Names: Xhale
Reason for Restoration: Computer got wiped

New Character Name: Only one character, Xhale or Xhaledk

If its a pain to restore, just delete my character, then I will start from scratch
Character Names: Account 1: BDM|Berus, BDM|Berus.II, [SKR]Otto-26, [SKR]Dietrich.Peltz
Account 2: Oiatrev
Reason for Restoration: Had to restore my PC after another game made me think my graphics card is done for.. I still have most of my accounts but not all

New Character Name: Iowa

Restored ~H
Character Names: Uhura,
Reason for Restoration: New PC, I made backup of the accounts, but it seems I forgot to select all the accounts.
New Character Name: Ofelia

Character Names: Aciallos
Reason for Restoration: New PC, I made backup of the accounts, but it seems I forgot to select all the accounts.
New Character Name: Bacterio

Character Names: MadHatter
New Character Name: SombrereroLoco

Character Names: Bank
New Character Name: Banco-01

Character Names: Bank-1
New Character Name: Banco-02

Not absolutely sure about Bank and Bank-1. I remember creating some accounts for keep credit, is there any chance to check something more like some Account code or ID?, I think were all under the account named Uhura. Last time I played was at least 2 years ago for those characters.

Thank you in advance.

PM Sent. ~Wildkins
Character Names: Albatross; Dragao[TBH], +5 other ships on the account.
Reason for Restoration: The account worked fine, until it didn't. The account keeps disconnecting whenever I click on the server, it is unuseable.

New Character Name: New Shippy

Since not all characters will fit on the new account, please send me a movecharcode for one ship.
Thanks.
Solved. Many thanks
Character Names: "Kapitalist100" - "Kapitalist101" - "Kapitalist102"

Reason: I play up to Dec. 23 but now i got a new Computer so i lose the old ones - i reset the old Computer

New Character Name: "Feuerfluch"

Moved to the new account. -Wildkins
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5