Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin Notice: Lost Characters or Accounts?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Character Names: Chasseur_de_chas CNS-Hyena DStar_Miner*1*) lulu112 RS-Colossus Prophet CPS-Krasnyi_Krym
Reason for Restoration: I didnt played for almost 3 years and dunno if any of these still exist or i deleted them before,its long time i dont remember but if some of them exist please restore them,and the reason is i moved to other games but i want to play again ater all these years

New Character Name: SABATAZH

No characters found from the names you've given me. I recommend filing for a veteran package here. -Wildkins
Character Names:
All of these are/were on their own individual accounts. I am so sorry.
LNS-Burlington
LNS-Wildomar
LPU-Pachanga
The.Long.Gunner
BZ-Slayer (I might have sold this one, I don't recall)
NVI-Vermillion
LV-Dearborn
Trader.Calico
KT-Chiyoda
1st|Craig.Johnson
The.Rustler
'Forest'
Party.Bucket
NVI-Slick's.Drone
Sammy.One
Sammy.Four
Sammy.Five
The.Cotswolds

Reason for Restoration: Computer bricked, taking most of my accounts with it.

New Character Name:
slate-1
slate-2
slate-3

PM Sent. ~Wildkins
Character Names: Apparition
Reason for Restoration: Quit Discovery for a while. Came back. Backup account had most of my accounts minus Apparition. Should be a Scimitar Light Fighter with codename weapons. (Maybe some other codename gear I don't remember)

New Character Name: Eh just put it on MCS-Nightmare's account. I can move it from there.

Moved. ~Wildkins
Character name: [KNF]IKN-Yashima
Reason for Restoration: Ship is gone from the account, can't find it anywhere.

New Character Name: Just put it on the same account as the [KNF]IKN-Haruna if it still exists.
Character Names:
AFS|Bernd.Felder
AFS|ARV-Greifswald
Other ships on the account I have no memory of the names of.

Reason for Restoration: Goldfish memory but pretty sure my harddrive bricked

New Character Name: Jimberson

Moved. ~Wildkins
Character Names: 5 accounts, each with 6..7 characters,
one char-name each account:
- MNS-Aguirre;
- Arne.von.Asgard;
- Arryxa;
- Arranque.de.Locura;
- Camarillo.Brillo

Reason for Restoration: When connecting, I get through to the menu for selecting a character. After pressing "load character", the character is loaded for a short time, then I get the error message "The connection to the server has been lost. Either the server ... is not working. This is usually an intermittent problem. Try again later," This happens for all of the five accounts for each single character since 2024/02/18. What to do?

New Character Name: I have not yet created any new account, as I presume, there may be a different more general bug.

Excuse: After install of the latest "discovery_5.00.8.exe" the problem was solved.
Remark: I have found, that the Windows Defender had deleted the CapitalClassFixes.dll as containing a Trojan, which probably caused that problem.
Character Names: C::CNS-Andromache
Reason for Restoration: char lost somewhere

New Character Name: future.andy

PM Sent. ~Wildkins
Character Names: ND|Trns.Sunrise , AI-ECLIPSE-CORE and others I cannot remember. I think I had two accounts but I cannot remember if these two were on the same one or not.
Reason for Restoration: Hard drive died on my old PC, can't access it anymore.

New Character Name: Dawntrail

There is something else. I used to hold the tag ND| for 'New Dawn' (not the other one that I got told about, just a small group I had a little while ago). I checked and it looks like it still exists as per the error message when I tried to re-create it. I can provide a link to one of the only correspondences I did on the forum here. Can I be PM'd the password to it? Would be cool and it'd save me some setting back up. Sorry if this is the wrong place.

PM Sent. ~Wildkins
Character Names: LucyVara, AI-ECLIPSE-D1 (Some others I can't recall)
Reason for Restoration: Old account that might have gotten inactivity wiped. If it would help, I have my old .ADF file as well

New Character Name: LucyVara

No chars matching the names given -Wildkins
Character Names: Fortis-2, Fortis-1, and everything inside that account
Reason for Restoration: I've lost my account backup.

New Character Name: Lost1

Thank you very much!

PM Sent -Wildkins
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5