Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin Notice: Lost Characters or Accounts?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Character Names: Agem.Imperium
Reason for Restoration: It's been 14 years

New Character Name: Jump_Hertzbar

Unable to recover - PM sent - TheDoctorXI
Character Names: Nippon.Maru / Armageddon's.Edge
Reason for Restoration: Accounts lost in previous PC change

New Character Name: Mortal.Reverie

PM sent - TheDoctorXI
Character Names: OS&C|WSL-Renaissance ; OS&C|Sehnsucht ; Loffer ; OS&C|TE-Svalbard and others
Reason for Restoration: I'm unable to access the server with the account where those charachters are located. All other accounts are working and let me reach the server. The internet connection is working fine too.

New Character Name: Marcello's-bank

PM sent ~ L1ght
Character Names:
  • Skipjack
  • Ouragan
  • Longinus
  • IMG|Full.Broadside
  • IMG|Starlight
  • OS&C|Alfred.Weinz
Reason for Restoration: Swapped PCs, forgot to import. I forgot most of the names of my characters, some might have already been wiped. I am unsure about Longinus, that one might have been wiped and someone took the new name. If I remember any others I might update.

New Character Name: Zynth

PM sent ~ L1ght
Character Names: MNS-Sula
Reason for Restoration: New Installation from game

New Character Name: AP-239

PM sent ~ L1ght
Character Names: Laboratorium
Reason for Restoration: Was a shared ship between me any my friend but he left and i restored my pc today and the account where it was on dosent show up anymore.
New Character Name: Halabaluza

Done - PM sent ~ TheDoctorXI
Character Names: Jiro.Yutani
Reason for Restoration: Last account I can remember from my previous time on Freelancer. Sorry about that
New Character Name: Libertalia

PM sent ~ L1ght
Character Names: Richfield
UC~Emily.Anderson (and Variations, UC~Emily,Anderson, UC~Emily'Anderson)
Dayton
GC-Hitoshi
GC-Ayumi.Hattori
(Though don't know if GC chars still exist)

Reason for Restoration: Cleaned out computer, and must've cleared out my backups doing so. My bad.

New Character Name: Golden.Strides

PM sent ~ L1ght
Character Names: Avant.Garde
Reason for Restoration: I haven't logged this Lynx for a while, and noticed while on the account it was on last night, it had disappeared. I tried to make a ship of the exact same name, which was successful, meaning the character no longer exists. I deleted this new character. Any idea where it went?

New Character Name: Uncommon.Thief

Restored ~ L1ght
Character Names:

DHC-DTS-Salzgitter
DHC-DMS-Zossen
Gateway|GSV-Columbia
Prometheus
Devil's.Advocate

Reason for Restoration: I was checking old logs and stories and realized that these are chars I lost access to years ago. I don't know it they still exist or not, but I'd like to get them back if they do.

New Character Name: Skeptic.Jester

PM sent - TheDoctorXI
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6