Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin Notice: Lost Characters or Accounts?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Character Names: Resae_mes, Resae And I also had a bank, but I don’t remember the nickname and the ship, I think it was also with the postscript Resae
Reason for Restoration: Updating Windows from 7 to 10

New Character Name: Resae_mes1

PM sent - TheDoctorXI
Good day
My player character "rido" is banned due to multiple successive failure in server connection, the internet connection was unreliable.
Please help me retrieve the account "dada"

Ban lifted - PM sent - TheDoctorXI
Character Names: DTR-Hares; DTR-Vishnu; 1st|Knight.Black; BMI>Zangetsu; MINER002;DTR-CNS>Afrodita;A/)-Swayer;Serpent's_tooth;[GN]Valentine; DTR-CCS>Nightshade
Reason for Restoration: My System kinda Crashed and I had to reset it unfortunately, since it was sudden I was not able to backup any of my accounts will appreciate it I can get back access to all my accounts

New Character Name: Piyush;Piyush_1;Piyush_2;Piyush_3;Piyush_4;Piyush_5;Piyush_6;Piyush_7;Piyush_8

Hello, that seems to be nine accounts each with a number of characters on, we would thus need 9 new accounts, Piyush + 8 others to accomodate the ships - Tunicle

DTR-Hares account done, see PM - Tunicle

All done apart from [GN]Valentine which is not on server - Tunicle
Character Names: Dalmos123
Reason for Restoration: Aciddently Deleted all account because i try install Freelancer Sirius so i delete Vanilla Fl and all go kabooom Sad

New Character Name: Jerkovile

Done - Tunicle
Character Names: Hoo boy.. Okay.

O-|TV-Murasaki
O-|Nodoka.Hanamura[HC]
ZTV-Frederic_d'Erlanger
O-|CSAbdicant_Seraphine
O-|Mugunghwa-[HARPY]
O-|DS-Mendicant_Didact
O-|TV-Miyazawa
O-|Amelie_Delmas[K]
Shinta's.Flying.Palace
O-|CS-Rathgrith_II
O-|TV-Kobayashi_Maru
Navigium_Ejus
|Yorha|
SCV-Utsunomiya

Reason for Restoration: I left. I'm thinking about coming back. I don't have any of my backups, sadly - and If I recall right, around the time I left, the 6-month deletion policy had been retired. If you could also find other ships tied to these accounts, I'd greatly appreciate it. If you need me to create additional accounts, let me know. Also - some of these ship names may not be valid or deleted - most of them come from old DSAce Logs.
New Character Name: PAVE_MARISA, PAVE_LEVIATHAN, PAVE_HARPY, PAVE_DONOVAN

PM sent - TheDoctorXI
non ri am not able

ALTIBANO and ERIK have been placed on your account. ~Wildkins
Character Names: A/)-RV-Terminus, A/)-Drone-01
Reason for Restoration: reinstalled windows and silly me forgot to export the XML with the said ships.

New Character Name: CRB-SV-Altair

Cheers!

PM sent - TheDoctorXI
Hello!

Installed disco on another computer in another city, i need access to some of my characters:

Balentuza_Zonesta
A/)-Pi.Sigma-3
Julio_Gonzalez
K'Hara|Vosh'Uranwy
Nabucodonosor
[RM]KKS-Adlerflugel
Izukawa_Kashidento

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Alx21.

PM sent - TheDoctorXI
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6