Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Greetings everyone!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm Horus, and i'm not entirely unfamiliar with Freelancer, but pretty new to Disco.

RP-wise i have yet to learn a great deal, but i'm looking forward for it. I'd like to experience every aspect of gameplay this mod provides, and i'm also eager to fly with you guys!

See you all in space! Smile
Welcome aboard, read the rules, remember them and have a good time...
See you out there...
Hey Horus, welcome to the server! It's always great to see more Freelancer fans turning up who're interested in roleplay.

Before you dive too deep into the server gameplay, I'd recommend taking a quick look at the server rules - they're on the menu to the right of the screen. Most of them a pretty much common sense, so they shouldn't be too much of a problem. Smile

If you ever have any questions, feel free to sling me a PM, or any of the other server administrators (the guys with green user names).
As obviously other's have stated already, it's nice to see more people coming around here, so allow me to extend another warm Welcome to Disco!

Good luck and safe flights!
Welcome to the madhouse.

It's nice to see new faces in here. Keen to see what you make of yourself. Smile
(04-15-2013, 03:49 PM)n00bl3t Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the madhouse.

We're not -that- mad
(04-15-2013, 04:07 PM)ichiru Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-15-2013, 03:49 PM)n00bl3t Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the madhouse.

We're not -that- mad

[Image: Gif-Anime.gif]

This is slightly unfortunate.
Welcome to disco (it's one big party)! Hope you have a great time playing, and if you need help with role-play, there's plenty of people who'd be happy to help.
[Image: welcome_to_the_club.jpg]
Welcome!