Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: A bug or a curse
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys

Im writing this post because a bug or something like that happened to me and to 3 friends at the same time and in two diferent bases.

We where planing to assault two wepon dealers but it was dangerous so we decide to stop at beaumont to save, but when we were docking we ALL where disconected and returned to the base that we have docked after beaumont.

A few hours later i was going to dock at buffalo when AGAIN i was disconected and retuned to the previous visited base.

do you know why this happen if it is a bug or im just cursed.

Have a good day......
dang you beat me to it
i thought it was only me for a secound
Your not alone. Went to dock on NewWark and respawned on Cambridge.
Docking with Kyoto. Ended up at the previous base before that. It was really laggy at the time though.
It happens from time to time. It's been "fixed" before but...well, you know computers.

Not much you can do about it as you don't know when or where this glitch will strike. At least it's not the insta-death in NY one...

Oh, and Nooblet, nice sig. :D
' Wrote:It happens from time to time. It's been "fixed" before but...well, you know computers.

Not much you can do about it as you don't know when or where this glitch will strike. At least it's not the insta-death in NY one...

Oh, and Nooblet, nice sig. :D

I was thinking of finding shadow88's "stop with the RP crap" to go along with it. And put "Can you see the difference?" down the bottom.

Edit: If anyone can find it for me?