Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: This illustrates the importance of focusing on the real problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Question:

Dear Walter!

I hope you can help me. The other day when I left for work, my husband was was watching TV as usual. I hadn't gotten far when my car suddenly stopped and refused to start again. I walked back home to ask my husband for help, but when I came home, I could hardly believe my eyes. My husband was in our bedroom with the neighbor's daughter. I am 32 years old, my husband is 34 and the neighbor's daughter is 22. My husband and I have been married for 10 years.

When I confronted him, he broke down and confessed that they'd had an affair behind my back for the last six months. I gave him an ultimatum: "Break all contact with her or I will leave you". Six months ago he lost his job, and he says he's been feeling depressed and worthless since then. I love him very much, but since I gave him the ultimatum, he's been keeping to himself mostly. He doesn't want to see a counselor about this, and I feel that I'm not reaching him anymore. Please help me!

Sheila

Answer:

Dear Sheila!

The problem with a car that suddenly stops after only having been driven such a short distance can be one of several possibilities. Start with checking the fuel lines. If that's OK you should go ahead and check the fuel injection and also make sure that there are no loose cables. If these two check out alright the fault may be in the fuel pump.

Hope this helps!
Walter
I love that kind oh humor! Big Grin
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
the old joke... is old...
(04-17-2013, 01:31 PM)Anomander Wrote: [ -> ]the old joke... is old...

Most jokes are old! It's inevitable. But perhaps you heve a new joke to share with us? Just make sure that the joke really is new. We wouldn't want some hick from out of town complaining about it.
WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN MAN?!?!?!
(04-18-2013, 12:19 PM)Veygaar Wrote: [ -> ]WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN MAN?!?!?!

Fishin'! Big Grin
Straight to the point eh? Smile
(04-18-2013, 11:27 PM)Lucky Luke Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-18-2013, 12:19 PM)Veygaar Wrote: [ -> ]WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN MAN?!?!?!

Fishin'! Big Grin

<333333