Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: What's the Craziest Thing You've Ever Done In FL Discovery?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
What's the Craziest Thing You've Ever Done In FL Discovery?
Share your random, weird and crazy experience

Big Grin

As for me f.e.: i took some GRN indie friends on bandwagon and raided the Order and also i have roleplayed an OC dessie which was tractored and mysteriously held inside the nomad ruins in Newcastle Big Grin
Once I went to Leeds with my freelancer fighter.
I had nomad fighter remains in my cargo.
I was pretending that the remains somehow managed to "hack" and take temporarily control of my ship.
I was flying chaotic and shoting at random.

Was fun to see the BAF's reaction. :>
[Image: pxkXnn4.jpg]
Heavy bomber VS VEEERY fast fighter... it was long
Murdered a large number of unarmed protestors with a renegade Liberty Navy wing, as a part of an event that led to the formation of Del's forerunner faction of the LR-
Attacked a Council cruiser with a Gallic bomber... And winning! He was unable to maneuver inside the asteroid field where the fight happened haha
Nice.Xeno was fun.
Made a OC Tridente rapesquad, 15 tridentes and terrorized Tau 23.
Made a kusari based skinhead group.
Allertons, cloaking xenos shooting everything.
Torpedoes.
Nomad-human sex above Malta.
Made a video on how to hack Cap8 armors and posted it on the forum :|
Made an OC Dagger and ended up having the whole server flame CR for using excessive force to kill it.

Exist.
Joined it...............................

Edit: Also this
(04-17-2013, 12:27 PM)jammi Wrote: [ -> ]Murdered a large number of unarmed protestors with a renegade Liberty Navy wing, as a part of an event that led to the formation of Del's forerunner faction of the LR-

That was a quite epic event. Introduced me to a number of really good folks as well.
I returned to Disco.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9