Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: New... kinda?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So Guys,
Well i'm kinda back due to looking at some old freelancer stuff and it gave me a pang of wanting to get back into RP,so here i am!
For the time being ill probably just be rping on the site but for those people who don't know me or if you do and wanna know what i've been up to ect well keep reading!

Right then, As you may or may not know i was a part of the GC but due to falling out with various people for reasons i cannot remember ( pretty sure it was stupid reasons) and a game which came out that i got HIGHLY addicted to i left the community.

Since then i have been a part of various communities: Aion, Yogscast, Multiplay, ShaBooZey, Star Citizen, Youtube... all of which are great fun and happy things which i am still a part of (mostly)

Firstly Aion:
I created a clan in that which i think is still going? Not sure since i left the game now after about a year and a half but it was a somewhat popular clan on Kalil( then Perento) called Pandemic, it was going well but i just ended up loosing enjoyment of the game as it devolved into going around in gank squads which wasn't that fun in the end.

Then i joined the Yogscast forums and ended up being a Super-Moderator for said forums looking after various things but despite loving and enjoying the community their i wanted to start working on something that was... more gaming related ( actually working with gamers rather than moderating them!) and so as of last August i have started going to events, working with Multiplay in different capacities and also going to events such as Eurogamer and Gemucon to do press things which was somewhat awesome fun ( with probably too much alcohol... but hey, it happens!)

During that time, i have managed to interview Chris Roberts about Star Citizen ( and helped back it with some money meaning im SUPER EXCITED FOR THAT GAME!) but that meant that i wanted to redo the campaign for my channel which in the end leading me back to wanting to rp again, so here i am- a full circle... Ask questions and all that jazz!

Also: Spoons.
Welcome back old friend.
Hey Hawk! and thanks Smile
Welcome back old bean!
Welcome back Angel
Heeeey.....
Yo
Hey there. Just wanted to say that if your interested in getting back in-game again and still like GC then send me a pm. I'm in the New Sisterhood [GC] and we're building back up again. Experienced RP'ers are of course very welcome. Smile
Hey guys Big Grin nice to see some old names that i recognize... ( HI SINDROMS! You still flying that Gunboat of yours about?)

When i get round to it i probably will be recreating my GC again but will have to do some RP to make it make sense for me to join due to her past Wink
Who else is still flying around in Kusari, any old names that i may recognize? :O
ooh! ooh! Me! Big Grin I lead the [GC] now. You looking to get back in? I'm not really familiar with your characters past so I dont know why you wouldn't be accepted
Pages: 1 2