Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: LH guns on OC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So i was wondering, can i use Lane Hacker's Hellflurry guns on my [101st] character without approval of Lane Hacker HC?

Can i use it or not (with/without approval)
(04-18-2013, 09:11 PM)Dr.Peter Venkman Wrote: [ -> ]So i was wondering, can i use Lane Hacker's Hellflurry guns on my [101st] character without approval of Lane Hacker HC?
There's no rule against it. Tech belongs to the owner faction, so it is up to the Lane Hackers if they want to make an issue of it in-RP. How you proceed is up to you. You could ask the OC leadership for guidance, see if they think there will be repurcussions, if they care about any repurcussions, etc. Maybe the LH are such cardi-slaves at this point that they dont dare make trouble.
No offense - but if I'd be you, I'd just send a transmission to them inRP asking exactly that.

It's not even much effort.
As I told you already ingame, and as is stated on our faction information

(10-03-2012, 08:05 PM)Prysin Wrote: [ -> ]-skip-

Diplomacy
Allied
Lane Hackers LH
Liberty Rogues LR

Friendly
Golden Chrysanthemums [GC]
Mandalorians MM~
The Independent Neuralnet Division [IND]
The Keepers K'Hara-

-skip-

Permissible Weaponry

All Outcast-Produced Weaponry
All Explosive Ordinance
Supernova Antimatter Cannon
Mini-Razor
Civilian Shieldbusters
Weapons Dictated by Individual Roleplay

Usage of allied and/or friendly's technology;
Allied weaponry WITH the consent of the official faction

-skip-

And stop using that admin-green.
... what admin green? *whistles innocently*

Anyway. The tech compatibility plugin has, as far as server rules are concerned, replaced factions handling the tech grants, mainly due to bias issues that kept arising. Wether just perceived or actually happening - it got old. So as far as the server rules are concerned you can mount whatever you feel like - but the RP consequences are yours to deal with. Mounting a piece of a faction's tech without permission is grounds for an FR5 by both the faction who'se tech you're using, and their enemies. ("Hey, you're using Outcast weapons, you damned freelancing Outcast lover. Get the hell off of Cadiz. Pronto!")
(04-18-2013, 09:11 PM)Dr.Peter Venkman Wrote: [ -> ]So i was wondering, can i use Lane Hacker's Hellflurry guns on my [101st] character without approval of Lane Hacker HC?

Can i use it or not (with/without approval)

You were saying..?