Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Outcast Dreadnought Remodel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Greetings.

Well , its been awhile since we got 4.86 Disco.
Generally, it brought many features, so as the Ranseur with a new model.

I have discussed with aerelm about this current model, as with many others, they all disliked the current Ranseur model.What I am pointing at is the engine.

Screenshots 1 2 3 4

You may see that it has a feckin massive engine.The Ranseur looked much more beautiful in the 4.85, but as I was told by aerelm, it was implemented from Star Wars just like the Venator.

So, as most of you will agree that the current Ranseur is kinda ugly, if I may say so, I have a general question.

Will the Outcast Dreadnought get an engine remodel or no ?

Thanks

EDIT: The Poll is public
The screenshots aren't there...

EDIT: Now I look stupid, thanks a lot Tongue
Ranseur is one of the better models currently on disco.

The only thing that needs fixing is engine.
I actually like the current ranseur model compare to many other battleship in comparison......
While It is true the engine is really horrible and kinda need it fixed, but I dont mind keeping the current model right now
I like the current model. Just get the engine done, and its good to go.

Sources told me that the Sarissa will get shrunk to a proper size next version, so I think that might make the Ranseur stand out a bit more.
Will fix the screenshots
(04-19-2013, 03:48 PM)Eonaros Wrote: [ -> ]Will the Outcast Dreadnought get a remodel or no ?

No. Not any time soon. The model is of sufficient quality that it does not warrant replacing.

The reason the engine looks so boring is because the ship was originally intended to have a custom engine effect. However, the original creator never finished said work, and thus it has a much more plain engine exhaust than what it could have.
I agree that that engine section could do with a bit of work. The current model isn't bad, just... feels a tad unfinished at the tail end. Maybe someone would feel called to make a few tweaks to that area?
oh well if I create another frontline oc symbol, siяrs gonna be mad being the only faction having poor lolgate
All that bugs me is the engine, it takes up 80% of the screen :|
Pages: 1 2 3