Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Vizeadmiral Hans Putzkammer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

┌────────────────────────────┐
Incoming Transmission
└────────────────────────────┘
SOURCE: Planet Stuttgart, Stuttgart System.
ENCRYPTION: High, port RM-SI-239-XD2.

>>> Receiving...
>> Decrypting...
> Opening...

[Image: vj7WdPz.png]

SHIP ID: Sarah.Braun
SUBMITTER: Sarah Simone Braun
RECIPIENT: Admiral Gunter Weissman
SUBJECT: Curiosity

Guten Tag Herr Admiral,

I must admit that I am not quite sure for what exact reason I am contacting you, but I hope that you have got the time to listen to an ex-soldier's words. I'm also unsure, if you've expected me to call you one day again, or if you're honestly suprised about my message.

Whatsoever, since my dismissal I have thought a lot, and meanwhile I have been working here and there, doing this and that - what common Freelancers do. While I have to say that it totally doesn't lie in my taste to have no true aims, it was somehow relaxing to do whatever one wants to. However, it bored me quickly, and I found out that this is not what I wanted to do for the rest of my life. To get to the point: I miss my duty at the Rheinwehr.

I understand, that my issue with the Vize Admiral Sittlingen had its consequences - but besides that and my 'emotional freak out' I am convinced that I did fairly good. Nein? Nun, actually I have just been curious how the Military has been doing lately. Are your numbers still growing? How is Theodor doing? Any sign of Gunther Rall or Joachim Landers? How is the war going? I have heard that it's going to its end...

Of course, all this is strictly confidential information, and I can just give you my word that I am just asking for my own good. And yes, I am even considering to reapply for the Rheinwehr - in case you can forgive my mistakes.

Nun, I hope you will take your time to answer me - and may it just be a short 'Hallo' - I would be a glad ex-military. I'm looking forward to hear from you.

Viele Grüße,

[Image: NJAhUTl.png]

>> Encrypting...
> Closing...

Ending Transmission
=[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]=

SOURCE: Battleship Altenburg, Dresden System.
ENCRYPTION: Low, port RM-FH-721-L-3

Receiving...
Decrypting...
Opening...

[Image: austerlitzzpse5a80a9e.jpg]

SUBMITTER: Leutnant Sarah Austerlitz
RECIPIENT: Ms. Sarah Braun
SUBJECT: contact

Hallo Freulein Braun,

I believe I do not need to forward this message to Admiral Weissman and I will answer it by myself, as the secretary of the High Command.

First of all I will not answer your questions as you are not a member of the Rheinland military and were unhonourably released from the duty. You should know these facts, because they are taught at the academy.

In order to get back into active duty you would have to pass through many courses, physical and of course psychological tests and only after that you might be allowed to get back in.

But as I personally know you, it is very unlikely you will pass it.

As you can see in my case, hard work always pays up and I ended up being something you could never achieve.

I would like to wish you a good life, but I simply cannot.

Farewell.

signed,

Leutnant Sarah Austerlitz,
Secretary of the RMHC

Encrypting...
Closing...

=[TRANSMISSION TERMINATED]=

Incoming Transmission
ENCRYPTION: High, port RM-SI-239-XD2.

>>> Receiving...
>> Decrypting...
> Opening...

RECIPIENT: Admiral Gunter Weissman
SUBJECT: Curiosity

Hallo Frau Austerlitz,

what a pleasure to hear from you. Hmpf. You look great today, don't you? Hm. I really hoped that you'd answer his transmission instead. Ja, anyways. Couldn't say I even missed that.

However, I don't want to stress your pretty blonde head even more with superfluous words and small-talk. Fact is, that I'd like to sign in for these courses. And if I'd be doing it just to show you how well I'll pass - my final decision is none of your concern. Or are you responsible for the personnel management yet already, too? That'd be wunderbar! Mhm.

Oh I always looked up to you as an ideal. I wished I could be just a tiny bit like you - in order to achieve anything in my pathetic life. Genau. Tell Herr Weissman, that he can write me in for those tests.

Viele Grüße,

>> Encrypting...
> Closing...

Ending Transmission

Incoming Transmission
ENCRYPTION: High, port RM-FC-204-SB3.

>>> Receiving...
>> Decrypting...
> Opening...

RECIPIENT: Vizeadmiral Hans Putzkammer
SUBJECT: RE:Curiosity

Hallo Herr Putzkammer,

I took the liberty to forward this transmission to you, letting you know that I've successfully finished my test courses and am ready to be reinstated. Besides the training simulations, I've already had my first combat situation in Sigma-13 the last week. I'm convinced that I can continue my duty as Feldwebel asap.

Viele Grüße,

>> Encrypting...
> Closing...

Ending Transmission