Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Player Sanctioned: B-Complex
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
B-Complex has been sanctioned for:

Quote:5.9 Disconnecting from the server in a PvP fight to escape, as well as in any other situation that involves player interaction, is not allowed. If you lose server connection during a player interaction, you should get back in game quickly to continue the interaction, with the other player's permission. If that is not possible, then post on the forums and PM the players involved.

Consequences: It's cheaper to take your lumps and punch the respawn button. Scraped some credits off of H____eLLo to cover your fine.

Link to original report (Admin use only)

COMPLETE SERVER RULES

BEFORE YOU POST

If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban.
Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbours, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE
ohh god i was wondering were my money gone.I just want to tell you im not that kind of person and i never disconect from battle never!!!I remember that with B-Complex char (i deleted it yesterday) it was before 2 weeks right because i havent played with it for a long time.My connection had got currupted.I remember how i was searching for the player i was shooting it was order if i remember clearly but i didnt find him the other names i didnt know.I was with friend there and he became really angry to me for leaving him alone but i couldnt do anything.And last few days i have enormous amounth of lag so i think i will change my internet connection
bump... I want some evidence of that.You cant just say something ban and dont show a proofe.
Im waiting for response from 2 weeks and even more
PM sent
Thanks you,Hawk