Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: curious about mining on Guard Rep
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Was just wondering if a Junker Guard ID... and well all ID's while I'm at it, still get the same mining bonus as the faction one? I noticed my IFF had finally changed and haven't had a chance to mine any scrap yet.
Guard IDs were all removed, actually...

Guard IFFs should work just the same as regular IFFs long as you have the proper combination for the bonus.
Ah whew hadn't even checked that, i took quite a break for awhile, but thanks thats good to know
Actually I tried mining scrap with my friend and we both had salvagers...Both using 2 mining turrets and the only difference was I have junker guard iff and he has regular one...He was mining scrap a lot faster than me for some reason...
(04-20-2013, 01:39 PM)Mister_X Wrote: [ -> ]Actually I tried mining scrap with my friend and we both had salvagers...Both using 2 mining turrets and the only difference was I have junker guard iff and he has regular one...He was mining scrap a lot faster than me for some reason...

Maybe your not as good a miner as he is?