Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Great Server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Admins,
I would just like to say that you folks have done a great job creating a modified server for the freelancer global community. It?s probably the reason that you are the most played server world wide! A good balance of trade, factions, clans, and systems make this server #1! I don?t know if you have server police, but i think it?s a good idea, seeing that there is so many players on at any given time. Maybe make an acadamy just to insure the police know all discovery rules and obay all the wishes of the admins. This academy could take place once a week, and be directed by an admin of choice.Just an idea.

thank you, Lord plagus AKA new england trading co.
Thanks for the positive note Plagus! Even though I'm not an admin it makes me extremely happy to see people who enjoy the server and what we put into it as a community.
Yeah.. great stuff man.
Good to see you enjoyed and understood this server !

It's true, one of our biggest problem is finding a way to "teach" RP to some people... But we'll solve that at least ! by teaching or... *cough* "teaching"...
Glad to have you here mate. Play hard and have fun.