Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Banned?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was banned from the server for 2 month now, i wait, but i am not unbanned, i'm not in the banned people list, can you help me?I don'y think i have do something bad. (Id correct and i don't kill people)

(sorry for the english, i'm french, i do my best)
Send a PM to one of the admins for your unbanning

(Don't be sorry for your English....why I'm American who has a terrible time with English:D)
' Wrote:(Don't be sorry for your English....why I'm American who has a terrible time with English:D)

There'll be a French house soon, and then his potential ability to RP will be huge.
' Wrote:(Id correct and i don't kill people)
He sounds innocent to me.

Don't worry about your English, its not that bad.
Shoot, you english is WAYY better than mine....

I hope they get you sorted soon....Cheers..

A little British I threw in there :)
Nothig from you.
No sanctions, no logs, no IP... No characters. Nothing so far.

Are you sure you get the "you're banned" message?
I will veryfing, there 1 week i don't go see
Yes, it's writed : i'm sorry, but the account you entered have been banned of the server please chose an other account and try again. I don't understang what the problem, and i cannot create an other account, can you not make an other account for me on the server and transfeer the ships and money or something like this? you have never see my character in your data base? beacause i know someplayer who play with me they can prooft i've got a character with ship on the RP server
No news?
try using the Freelancer Account Manager (somewhere here on the boards) to create another Freelancer ID (aka Account) then if possible ask the admins to transfer your stuff over
Pages: 1 2