Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Freeport 6 Contract Communications
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: OSI_Logo.png]

Current Contracts: None

Contract Status: Negotiating

Completed Contracts: None
*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: Commander Matok

I thank you for taking the time to work with me. Fortunately, for now, our needs are few. We need iridium mostly and most of the passing traders don't carry it. I would like to start with two shipments per month and see how that works for us. My trade master is paying well for it. Unfortunately, we have little that you can make return profit on, save passengers looking for a charter flight.

So iridium is our big need as would food rations. Please, no synth paste. That stuff is awful.
And as I said, if you need an office on station, I have space for one.

Respecfully,
Matok
[Image: dourden_trans.png]

Commander Matok,

My apologies for the delay in my response, bureaucratic things, I'm sure you understand. To the point however, OSI would gladly ship to you supplies of Iridium and Food rations. However I will need the amounts that you require of each commodity. Whether you break it down into a monthly total or a per shipment total is entirely up to you.

As an added note, You had mentioned previously that you had need for a one time shipment of Hfuel and light arms? Is this still the case? OSI could very easily acquire these items for you at a very competitive price.

Your offer of an office for OSI pilots on your station is generous, and I imagine the board would like to have such an office aboard your station. I will put it to discussion with the board while I await your reply, and should have a definitive answer for you in my next transmission.

[Image: transmission-omicron-bottom.png]
*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: Commander Matok

I am afraid I am not too bright when it comes to trade and commerce. The best reference that I can make is that of the size of a Whale trading vessel. If I am not mistaken, it has a capacity of 5000 units. I am thinking two loads would do of iridium. We find ourselves increasing the number of ships repairs going on here due to the many Gallic Royal patrols firing on passing traders so that number may go up.

The arms we seek are that of the energy variety. We have plenty of projectile arms and blades.
One shipment of H-fuel should do as well per month. The advantage of having a small security force is that we do not burn much and we end up selling our stock piles to passing trade ships.

Keep me posted.

Matok

Commander Matok,

So, your order totals to the following:

10,000 units of Iridium delivered monthly
5,000 units of Hfuel delivered monthly

5,000 units of Energy based sidearm type weaponry (//Black Market Munitions) as a one time delivery.

If these numbers are correct, just confirm them in a reply transmission, Hopefully I can track down Mr. Kelly, to supply me with the appropriate price figures before my next transmission.

Excuse my delay. Yes, this will be sufficient. Thank you in advance. Just let me know where to send the check to.

I hope you willl excuse my delay as well. My recent promotion to CEO has had a few organizational challenges.

Your order totals out to 12 million credits payable to the account OSI-Bank.02

We will begin shipments immediately if you agree to the price as listed.