Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Jack Henderson Notice: Bad back, holidays and away
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Heyhey!

I am pretty much out of action atm due to some muscle pain in my back that denies any fun in sitting. Hope to get rid of it fully before going on great holidays to Oman. Afterwards a live roleplay event for which much of my creativity is used up atm bc I will be having such a great role to play in it.

tldr:

I will be away till the next year. Will try to look in to not lose touch on what happens on forums, yet won't likely work.

See you in the new year, have a great Christmas, many presents and see you soon on the Disco Big Grin

Jack
Well can only say 1 thing: cya soon.
Unwanted aspects of RL usualy that sucks prety much.

Hope everything will be ok as it's suposed to be.

I will cross my fingers for you Wink
I am taking a break. Don't know how long.
My 2nd ICs take care of things.
I am pissed off by this stupid idiocy too much to waste my time on it more.

Mods can lock this if it becomes stupid.

P.S: The FR5 is handled. And that's it from me.
Try to get some rest and relaxation. My best wishes to you, Jack.
Just shows how important IMG is to the server that the leader feels the need to notify people so openly when Rl bites arse.

Have a good time Jack and I hope you sort our whatever the predicament is.

Edit: Tough one about the InRp oopses, but I guess that's Disco for you.
I consider you one of the best players in the server, hope you return soon Smile
Take care Jack. No matter what happens, remember the moments and the people worth all the trouble.

Things will of course go south and they'll become emptier... It can't be helped. Shouldn't be disheartened by the eventual, but of course we will be.

Good luck.
It's because I just came back isn't it? Isn't it! Well see you again soon one of the only people left on the server I know....
I'll be sure to give IMG the proper RP experience by ruining their day.
Pages: 1 2 3