Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone, just joined the server and I heard I should make an account, so obviously I went straight to the new guys place!

So, see you out there I guess! Smile
Quote:so obviously I went straight to the new guys place!
That sounds so weird and funny when someone says it (for some reason...), but it is the right thing to do.
Either way - Welcome to Disco!

You should try to go and have a look at the rules and ideas here, perhaps also see an idea or two about RP and such. Other than that, feel free to ask anything you need or wish to know; we're here to help.

Good luck and safe flights!
Yup, this is certainly the new guy place. Welcome to the community - we're always happy to adopt another. Tongue

Take a quick browse through the server rules - they're on the menu to the right. Myself or any of the other server admins (guys in green) can give you a hand if you have any worries.

Ditto for roleplay. Roleplay is probably one of the best things about this place. Hundreds of spontaneous stories intertwining across the entire server, guided by the framework of e mod lore. Who needs a single player campaign? Big Grin

If you want some help getting started (unless you have already) sling me a PM or try contacting a faction you like the look of. We've got more than you can shake a stick at, so there's bound to be at least one or two that take your fancy.

Have a great time. Smile
Stay away from the capitals. They bite.

Hard.

Then you will never stop.

Have fun, new guy.

<3
From a fellow new person, welcome!

And yes, stay away from the capital ships.

Enjoy it here, fly safe.
What they said Smile

and the IFF/ID is not as complicated as it looks, honest Big Grin
Wow, you guys are much more friendly that I expected. Thank you all! I'll be sure to check on some factions later.
And yeah, don't mess with Capital ships. Noted Wink
We're not that friendly, we just like mind games. Big Grin
(Again, have fun and good luck!)
[Image: welcome_to_the_club.jpg]

Dont listen to them, go for a ship you desire, even a capship! Tongue