Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When bountyhunters come accross an individual that is say an "Bundshuch" and the outcast is engaged. Is it proper roleplay for an outcast sitting near by to openly state he will respect the bountyhunters and not engaged then carry on friendly conversation?
Personally, I dont think bounty hunters should ever attack -anyone- unless they actually have a bounty assignment for that person.

Too many people abuse bounty hunter capships and ID's as a way to shoot anyone and everyone who isnt fully lawful. it's pvp whoring and nothing more, and there are very, -very- few bounty hunters that dont do it.

' Wrote:Personally, I dont think bounty hunters should ever attack -anyone- unless they actually have a bounty assignment for that person.

Too many people abuse bounty hunter capships and ID's as a way to shoot anyone and everyone who isnt fully lawful. it's pvp whoring and nothing more, and there are very, -very- few bounty hunters that dont do it.

seconded.
So long as the BH is behaving like a hunter and not a cop on a judge dredd type rampage then by all means, i think its fair and perfectly RP acceptable for other criminals to stay out of the fight if they choose.
And yes, capship hunters should be off in the Omicrons fighting the nomads and the order, and yes, hunters shouldn't be firing off at every criminal they encounter. This is a pain for any of us trying to RP BHers properly.

*bangs head off desk*