Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: one idea
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
good day Sirius

you probably know how it's hard to build a base (in a first time)
_________________________________ an upgrade 2
___________________________________________ 3
___________________________________________ 4
and the different factory

this thread come directly from a bad experience for me and other

what you think if after a supplying error, rather than completely autodestroy the base it is just the last upgrade that is destroyed

Thanks for attention
What?
Well, our own IDF base Seychelles is placed over Indochine to serve as an ore storage facility. We managed to get it up to Core 3 in only a week, so supply materials fast and ask other traders for help, and pay them what they've done.
Well-supplied player bases are already next to impossible to destroy by force.

Now you want them to survive even if they aren't well supplied?

Also, this belongs in Discovery Mod or Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussion, methinks.
Oh, now I get it. But I bet you would rather just want to supply back 16mills of hp than to supply AND upgrade all the way back to how it was like in case a core4 drops below 8mills of hull points.
(04-25-2013, 02:09 PM)Thyrzul Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, now I get it. But I bet you would rather just want to supply back 16mills of hp than to supply AND upgrade all the way back to how it was like in case a core4 drops below 8mills of hull points.

i prefer 1 base without his core4 but with his core3. it's better than 0 base.
i think too that is better to keep his core4 so the next question. Base need supplyer Wink
the 800 crew need to be well treated.
Sure, as long as you increase the supply needs to balance. So bases arnt harder to destroy.
Wait, NoMe, so you want that if you don't supply a core4 well enough and it loses all of it's 24mils HP, it should only lose 1 (ONE!) core level only? Are you kidding me?
i dont know how explain exactly what i mean, but, you are ok that after upgrade the base need more supply in a first time so the hit point are better(title: one idea) in case we never know it's just the last core who disappear like a cargo pod in ship.but the base keep core 3 with a little particular storage 400 of each goodies needed to run between 6 or 12 h. But i repeat just an idea.

it seem you play hard if you prefer to see your base destroyed, for me i think a security could be well, after all we build one by one. i dont know if it's possible to do.

i think a core less is an enought great "punition"
No.

Bases are overpowered already, this would make them impossible to kill.
Pages: 1 2