Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Return to the disco
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all, I haven't been around for about a year or so, and it seems a fair bit has changed in that time. I hope to catch up with the lore (and the bank account Wink ) and see y'all in the trade lanes (except pirate's). I hope that the community here in disco is just as excellent as i remember it.

A special hello to all the members of the VE (I don't know if they are still active), the old Corona Battlegroup, and the old Cerberus.
Hello! Welcome back!
ahoy there! welcome back! some small rules changed...or so..lazy to quote sorru Big Grin
Welcome back!
Welcome back to disco! Enjoy your permanent stay!
Welcome back.

The Virulean Enclave died (although there might be a couple of ships around), but there are some players around. Justin might be worth a shout as one I know who used to play as them. I can't remember exactly but Onyx| are the successors of Cerberus in and maybe out of RP as well..?

Have fun anyway, maybe see you in space. Give me a shout if you want to get involved in anything I am doing (after my exams are done).
Hi former VE and CB memeber present and correct. I am even including my old signature for you. Nice to see you back. I recently returned and am catching up. I am in CR at the moment.
Hello there! One of the old Corona Battlegroup leaders speaking. I don't exactly remember you, but however it's good to see people coming back! Hope you'll have fun with Disco!
Thank y'all for the welcome back Smile

thanks for that, and i will have to take you up on that offer (i'll probably contact you once i get back up on my feet, as inactivity cleared all my old ships and such)

Ah, i remember you :3

I had a character in the Corona battlegroup High Command... Commander Claire Lelouch i believe her name was Smile

Also took over the science division with Lt. Loraine Estelonte near the end at some point...
Hmm, I might know who you are now...however, welcome back aboard I'd say!