Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Return ( Well, soon )
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello!

It's been many a moon since I was around ( and a few more due to my pc's gfx card currently being dead... ) but I'm looking to make a wee return to discovery again.

I'm somewhat wondering the state of my bonnie Bretonia, but from what I've seen it's still as alive as it was Smile
Think I might have to branch out to other houses though. There's this whole Gallia I need to have a gander around and everything!

Also, I've apparently got a shed-load of reading to do... (see attachment)
I dread what it would have been had I not been lurking every so often... :O

So I'll see you out and around, hopefully not in the clutches of a 2mil-or-die ( is that still a thing? ) Tongue

Edit: My sig is probably a mite old by this stage... xD
*Looks over at the ground where Jovial just rose out of*

Dangit... I keep spilling this radioactive waste and in so doing keep making these old members rise back up...

They really need to put better lids on these waste bins...
Cheers Sterlin, I can feel your love. Smile
Not my fault I've found my need for RP being unfulfilled recently.
ahhh another old member! I came back some months ago as well. Welcome back!
Your name sounds familiar - welcome back in any case. Good to see more people returning. Bretonia's still ticking over. The BAF or BPA could do with a recruit if you're still interested. Smile

If you want a hand with setting up, sling me a PM. I'll be able to talk you through current affairs in Spess-England as well.
Gateway is now an unofficial.
(04-26-2013, 11:49 AM)Tal Wrote: [ -> ]Gateway is now an unofficial.
The gateway faction I was a part of was the precursor to the current unofficial faction. Back then lead by Trevelyan and Baconsoda. ( He still around? ) I simply haven't updated my sig yet as I mentioned in my post. :|

BPA still booting about? Love to join the boys again. Loved flying that tie-fighter. Smile

Cheers for the offer Jammi, but probably going to explore the universe a bit before settling down again. I basically jumped into GI and BPA straight away last time.
I'll be taking you up on the update later though. Looking around there is a lot I've missed, IC and OOC!

Edit: Cheers Jammi, now I have weebls-stuff open for the first time in years... >.<