Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Trade routes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I faced big problem - when i play, there is no miners around to load me with ore, if i trade with usual commodities - i meet pirates very often, and profit from this traiding is near zero... So, where to take money now?!
....Pirate? Or make a miner to load up someone else?
(04-28-2013, 07:54 PM)sindroms Wrote: [ -> ]....Pirate? Or make a miner to load up someone else?

i have two miners, rarely see people in location of these miners(alberta, dublin)

Pirate - dont know where to pirate...
I would sugest you to join a faction and team up with other players. Factions normally uses skype to talk between them.

There are pirating factions, mining factions, shipping/hauling factions ...

Think wich region you like more and take a look at the following link, that will solve in part the lack of intereaction with others Smile

Faction section
(04-28-2013, 08:23 PM)Tibbles Wrote: [ -> ]I would sugest you to join a faction and team up with other players. Factions normally uses skype to talk between them.

There are pirating factions, mining factions, shipping/hauling factions ...

Think wich region you like more and take a look at the following link, that will solve in part the lack of intereaction with others Smile

Faction section

heh, i bad at english... thx anyway, but i think i wont play at time at that they play Sad
Well the skype is normally used to say things like: "hey, any one up to a mining/pirating/etc sesion? So i'ts not needed a high level of english, also, i have improved a lot playing this game and talking via skype too, so don't don't worry ^.^

As for the time, from wich time zone are you? perhaps other players from the same zone reads this and can team up with you Smile
(in most factions i have been, there are players from all the zones)
If you avoid Liberty, you'll almost never meet pirates.

Try something like Aluminum from Raubling, Munich to Scarborough, Newcastle, then Super Alloy to Planet New Berlin, Basic Alloy to Dortmund, and Mining Machinery to Raubling again.
Heya, try downloading "Freelancer Companion", it will give you some good info on traderoutes.

If you really hate pirates, I'd suggest you do some intra-Gallia trading. It is very profitable, and nobody pirates there.

My trade route is Fur from Planet Tomioka / Nagano to Planet Cambridge / Cambridge (through the Sigmas/Omegas) and Luxury Food back from Planet Cambridge / Cambridge to Luxury Liner Mackinac / Nagano.

You can also try Cardamine from Planet Malta / Omicron Alpha to Allentown Base / Pennsylvania and Slaves back from Allentown Base / Pennsylvania to Planet Malta / Omicron Alpha. This of course requires neutral/positive reps with Outcasts and Junkers AND that you get registered with [TAZ], who blocks the jumphole in Baffin with a big ol' nasty player base. On the positive side most pirates will leave you alone when hauling these goods; but lawfuls will shoot you (and not just ask for 2 million credits).
You could always start mining Helium-3 in Okinawa or the Sigmas. And if there are no transports around to buy the gas from you, you can always sell the stuff to the Player Base that's open to indies, Shuri Base in Okinawa. You wouldn't be paid as much as the official miners in the system, as they can sell their gas to the restricted bases in the system for a higher profit. Though you'd still get a good amount of credits in the process, and you could always head to Shuri Base with a transport of your own and buy the He-3 back, and haul it yourself. No-loss trade!

Courtesy of the GMG| Wink
If you PM me, I can give you a few good routes, that pirates won't find you on. 95% certainty you won't have any problems with these routes.

They are generally 35-40 mil/hr routes. Some of them you have to do a couple times in an hour to get the full amount.

I warn you though, they're not generally in beginner areas. You'd have to rep with the right faction etc. If you have 200mil+ credits though to buy a ship there and get the right rep, you'll do fine. You won't have to worry about NPC attacks either. Those are fairly uncommon.

Liberty and Kusari are full of pirates. That's why I moved out of those places, and far away, on the edge of the Sirius sector.
Pages: 1 2