Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin Help Needed - Base Disappearance
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello admins we have a problem to say the least. I looged on today to find that our base, Platinum Incorporated, has completely disappeared. However when I look at the base status page on the forums it still is registering there.

There is no way it could have been destroyed by another group, nor could it have run out of materials. We were currently stocking it with goods for a 2nd base infact. It had at least 3-4K fwo, 20K Ba, 30K Robotics, around 20K SHPs and 16K Mox if I remember right.

I wonder if it has something to do with the change in price for Platinum ore?

Thanks in advance.
Cannon did just disable the playerbases for now.. He will activate it on a later stage when he solved some problems with it.
They disabled and re-enabled the player bases to deal with a lag situation on the server right now-- They've since returned!
Then it seems his did not.
Ah right, thanks for that guys. I logged and started to panic there for a minute!! Well at least mystery solved.

EDIT: Yes all is in order now, phew. I guess I spoke too soon, must have logged at just the wrong time. Well I can rush off to uni now, without having to worry all day, cheers lads