Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: New to DiscoveryGC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi all, I've been playing discovery on and off for a little while now but never been actively involved with the GC side of things but now that I have a little spare time on my hands I hope to change this Smile.

So yeah.. See you around!
Hello!
Hey there, great to have new members join the community!

If you ever need any help, just sling me or any of the others with a green user title a PM. We'll be able to help you out and get you sorted.

I'd also recommend taking a browse of the server rules so you're familiar with the basics. Most of the roleplay related ones are intuitive enough, but it can still take a while to get used to them. Tongue

It'd also be helpful if you could check out the pinned survey here in the Welcome section - it's about how you found Discovery.
Welcome Astute, have fun and if ya' need any help just PM me.
Welcome! The forum is a great part of the discovery experience. Have fun Smile
Well, i'll simply add another warm welcome to the list. Smile

No need to repeat what the others have said already. Have fun and safe flights!
Morning.

Welcome to the madhouse.

Look out for [Angels] in game if you can't stand the madhouse.

Have fun. Big Grin
Welcome good sir!
Thanks all for your messages, I want to get more involved here on the forums but I'm not really sure where to start, any suggestions?
Depends what you're looking for. The Communications Channel and Stories section are good for general RP. Watering Holes are also great for accessible RP, seeing as most of them are open to anyone with a character in the area that they're set.

If you're looking for debate or whatever about various aspects of the mod itself, Discovery Freelancer 24/7 General Discussion is the place to go. Unrestricted messing around can be found in Flood. There's a lot here, and that can be a bit daunting if you're not used to it.
Pages: 1 2