Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Errmm..Sup?!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone! I am Lynx(As you can see Tongue). I joined discovery around a week ago and have been playing on it since then. I don't know why I am introducing myself a week in but oh well! DEAL WITH IT!....I have had a lot of RP experience as I have played on GTA SA RP servers, mainly PR-RP and LS-RP. I haven't played flying and spacesim games since I was little and a friend told me to join this with him (Skates, or known as Skittles to me) so I did and I am really enjoying it! But yeah I also started an audio log for one of my characters, check it out please, if you could give me feedback that would be great also!
Well - two friends joining together, now that's something i know from experience. Smile (He who knows what i'm talking about just knows it.)

Anyway - welcome to Disco! As i've told Skates, give a read to the rules and guidelines if you haven't already. After that, feel free to jump into the fun.

Good luck and safe flights.
(04-29-2013, 09:41 PM)Johnathan Nox Carter Wrote: [ -> ]Well - two friends joining together, now that's something i know from experience. Smile (He who knows what i'm talking about just knows it.)

Anyway - welcome to Disco! As i've told Skates, give a read to the rules and guidelines if you haven't already. After that, feel free to jump into the fun.

Good luck and safe flights.

Yes. I do. Tongue And I know it very well.

Also welcome there, Lynx, I think we have something in common here, I also played SA:MP. Though not RP servers mainly.

You will find that the RP here is different and much more in depth than the one on GTA

I hope you will enjoy your stay.

PS: Did you ever play on FRAG Los Santos Territory?
Welcome to discovery, if you have a moment could you just vote in this poll for research purposes?

Thanks a bunch
Hi! Always good to see more new people. If you ever have any questions, feel free to send me a PM or any of the other admins.

Also, if you're looking to write some stories, there's actually a writing competition going on at the moment. If you look at the front page news, that'll describe how the competition works and its rules. Even if you don't win, you'll still get a load of feedback from the judges, which is helpful. Smile

Have a great time on the server, anyway. Make sure to quickly brush up on the rules (linked on the right of the page) and you'll fit in just fine. Big Grin
Welcome to the server!