Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: You Never Know What You'll Find When You Look For Something
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So I was looking for my battle.net authenticator, little flash drive sized thing.

I'd looked all over the house. Then I remembered the leather chair that I sit in sometimes. It has a hole on it, and sometimes things fall into that hole or get gradually pushed through it whenever somebody stands up or sits down.

I crammed my hand into the chair and felt around and just kept on finding things, here's a total of what I pulled out of the chair, some of these things I'd lost years ago.

3 headsets
2 phones
the authenticator
a gym bag
a rechargable battery pack
a chocolate, still wrapped
a golden coin
a house key
a shirt (one of my favorites)
a whole **** coat! (and it was my favorite coat, I'd lost it a while back!)

Most of those are things I can picture falling through the hole, but the coat? How the **** did that get in there? Somebody's been **** with me over the past few years and making me think I was losing things when really they were probably getting put in there!
Damn dude, you must not pay much attention to what you drop. But lol'd at how much stuff you found. Now sell all of the ones you've already replaced. I.E. sell your old headsets.
How big is your freaking chair?
Pics or it didn't happen
A chair of holding? That's a new take on the idea...
(05-01-2013, 03:12 AM)SMGSterlin Wrote: [ -> ]How big is your freaking chair?
How many headsets does one need to buy before they begin asking some serious questions.

We wont approach the issue of losing multiple phones.
(05-01-2013, 02:24 AM)TLI-Inferno Wrote: [ -> ]a whole You seriously think you can just throw that in there? -Champ coat! (and it was my favorite coat, I'd lost it a while back!)

Most of those are things I can picture falling through the hole, but the coat? How the Or this? did that get in there? Somebody's been Or this? with me over the past few years and making me think I was losing things when really they were probably getting put in there!

censorship lol
CHOCOLATE?! 9/10 would eat.
Did you eat the chocolate when you found it? That's when I would have quit searching.
Pages: 1 2