Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello! New/old player here :-)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings everyone!

As title of my thread is saying I played FL Discovery few years ago and, if I remember correctly, that pause lasted three years.
I forgot my name back then (I could read my old bio, but I don't like to read my old texts) but I was with LWB.

My brother draw me back then - here is the picture - http://imageshack.us/f/444/pilotv.jpg/

Why did I stopped? I don't know, I didn't have enough time, I was working, dating, playing other games, and days have passed out of Sirius sector.

Now I want to play again, first of all, because FL is one of the best game that I ever played... And additional reason is that I'm reading some sci-fi books that made me feel air(space)born again :-)

First time I haven't played to engage in fights, because I'm not the best pilot world have ever seen. That was one of the reasons that I joined Discovery community.

This time I also would like to play some RP.

Today (half-hour ago) I logged for the first time and Bretonia.Miner gave me 5.000.000 for starting up. I would like to thank him again here.

And with that money I realiesd that I completly forgot everything - from the story to the locations, etc...

I logged out from game to read a little bit about what is going out in Sirius sector and to think some (for me) interesting RP story.

First that came across my mind is to be some small-time trader, but not to make money. I'll do it to fulfill some ideological cause.
For example to transfer food from one place to some plague-infested planet.

Ok, that was my thinking for now :-)

Cya!
Sounds like you might want to become a Corsair smuggler or something similar. Enjoy the game.
Well, if you need some catching up on the storyline, add me on skype. (verbalartistsaan)

Oh and.. Welcome to Discovery!
If you're looking to earn cash, clean up Sirius from any build up of unwanted waste and be super-smug about that, ALG is hiring. We're a Rheinland based trading company and always looking for both new and experienced players to join our ranks. Information and recruitment links in my signature. Welcome and have fun!
Small-time trader? Sounds perfect. I would hereby like to extend to you an invitation to sign up with the Association of Free Traders. I would appreciate it if you go through the faction info, and if you think it is the place for you, let me know.

Your 'ideological cause' could probably be found in several areas. LWB, FA, Gaians, Mollys, Xenos...to name a few...

Well, either way you go, see you in space. Have fun!

RP FTW!

Starsunder
Welcome aboard!

If you need info of any kind, the best way is to ask other players, specially [Angels] tagged players, otherwise you can find some explanation of the game and new toys added here.

Also as said previously, the best way to have fun is to join a faction and team up with other players. Don't worry too much in the selection, you can be in more then one faction, and switch from one to another if it not fits your RP needs Tongue

Hope to see you ingame!