Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Greetings!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've played Discovery Freelancer for 3 years, but I never tried this server, I was referred to another community. I love how active this community is, that's what made me sign up and give it a try. I've role-played as a Phantom for most of my time, but is it correct that this server has no Phantom faction?

See you in space.
Welcome aboard! So you should be familiar with this and that... and yes you are right, this server has no Phantoms... sadly. Hope to see you in space Smile
Hello Darkshade, welcome to RP 24/7 server.

Indeed there's no Phantom faction around, we joke here that "first rule of Phantoms" is "don't talk about Phantoms". Smile

Other than that, there are many factions with interesting RP, I'm sure you'll find something for yourself. Check link in my sig if you want to try to play in Rheinland trading faction.
Welcome to the community.....
Have fun and read the server rules. Smile
Well, first of all - welcome to Disco! Smile

Your questions/statements have been answered, so no need to repeat what others have said - though i suggest you give a better look at the Rules here, just so you make sure you know them a little - though mostly it's common sense.

If you need anything in getting accustomed with the server - feel free to ask anyone around, me, others, Angels, Admins, etc...

Good luck and safe flights!
Welcome to Discovery RP 24/7, I think you'll enjoy this server just as much or even more than any previous server you've been a part of. Make sure to take advantage of the wide-variety of factions and take your time when choosing which group you want to start with.