Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: you won't believe this
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
but I'm literally typing this on the toilet right now
[Image: 2332-1271525302.jpg]
(05-03-2013, 08:16 PM)Tal Wrote: [ -> ]but I'm literally typing this on the toilet right now

How much do I care....?

Oh look I don't.
If youd say that for around.... 10-15 years ago, Id be surprised. But not anymore.
We live in god damn 21th century. Little can surprise me now.
(05-03-2013, 08:31 PM)Mickk Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-03-2013, 08:16 PM)Tal Wrote: [ -> ]but I'm literally typing this on the toilet right now

How much do I care....?

Oh look I don't.

k
(05-03-2013, 08:41 PM)JayDee Wrote: [ -> ]If youd say that for around.... 10-15 years ago, Id be surprised. But not anymore.
We live in god damn 21th century. Little can surprise me now.

It still freaks me out a little when my mobile goes off when I'm in the toilet.

My latest thing to annoy me is when people constantly fiddle with their mobile at the dinner table and it's worse when they get a text and answer it right there and then.

It's not like a text can't wait until after the meal to be answered.
^ Agree on that a little bit.

Nope, I believe it.

(05-03-2013, 09:04 PM)Mickk Wrote: [ -> ]It still freaks me out a little when my mobile goes off when I'm in the toilet.
Which is weird for two reasons, one, because you're supposed to be ON the toilet, not in it. It's not a miniature bath Mickk, you're using it wrong.

And two, you shouldn't be able to feel your phone vibrate when you're on the toilet, because your pants should be down, again Mickk, you're using it wrong.
(05-03-2013, 11:58 PM)SMGSterlin Wrote: [ -> ]And two, you shouldn't be able to feel your phone vibrate when you're on the toilet, because your pants should be down, again Mickk, you're using it wrong.

Assuming he's normal and his pants are around his ankles, it is quite possible to feel a phone vibrate while it's in the pocket.

Unless he's some sort of paraplegic.
(05-03-2013, 11:58 PM)SMGSterlin Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-03-2013, 09:04 PM)Mickk Wrote: [ -> ]It still freaks me out a little when my mobile goes off when I'm in the toilet.
Which is weird for two reasons, one, because you're supposed to be ON the toilet, not in it. It's not a miniature bath Mickk, you're using it wrong.

And two, you shouldn't be able to feel your phone vibrate when you're on the toilet, because your pants should be down, again Mickk, you're using it wrong.

LOL at the first point and I almost never have my phone on vibrate, if I don't want the ring tone to annoy people, like in cinemas and such, I turn the phone off. :p
Pages: 1 2 3