Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: i was bored so i made these
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i thought other day what would sirius coins look like if they existed, so i made these

1 miillion coin

500 thousand coin

250 thousand coin

100 thousand coin

10 million on a table

and then i got to thinking wouldnt it be good if there was some kind of stock market where share/commodoties prices change sometimes, so regular trade route wouldnt have to be the same , people would go fly to other places if prices changed a bit

edit
if anyone wants to use these pics in an rp story i dont mind, would be good to see them being used
Cool, I have two suggestions.

Maybe print the 'date of mint' or something, we in UK put the date on the perimeter.

[Image: 220px-British_50_pence_obverse.jpg]

Maybe an old image of the alliance? Or planet of minting? Or House symbol too?
I think someone already mentioned it, but since we have quite a few programers in here, it would be cool if someone made a web page that would serve as a stock exchange and a marketplace for trading in disco...It would serve as a great RP platform for factions focused on mining/traiding...Maybe even put a job/bounty board in there as well...I would love to do it but sadly, my programing skills are non existent...
(05-05-2013, 02:28 PM)Fletcher Wrote: [ -> ]Cool, I have two suggestions.

Maybe print the 'date of mint' or something, we in UK put the date on the perimeter.

[Image: 220px-British_50_pence_obverse.jpg]

Maybe an old image of the alliance? Or planet of minting? Or House symbol too?

interesting, date idea, i like that, now the origin of the mint, what would you suggest as a pic/place

are you suggesting different mint locations pics for the different system houses?
(05-05-2013, 02:36 PM)Mister_X Wrote: [ -> ]I think someone already mentioned it, but since we have quite a few programers in here, it would be cool if someone made a web page that would serve as a stock exchange and a marketplace for trading in disco...It would serve as a great RP platform for factions focused on mining/traiding...Maybe even put a job/bounty board in there as well...I would love to do it but sadly, my programing skills are non existent...

im no programmer either but how would a webpage stock market effect what prices are in game?
That's exactly what I'm suggesting, I'd say that the mints are on the capital planets of each House, so any 'hard currency' is kept centralized in its manufacture.

Just a $ symbol is rather plain and boring to me, since we have all these Heads of State or in America, old Presidents or other founding figures. I think. I've only ever seen a dime in real life.
i went with the $ sign as thats what shows in game, ill work on some images of the different system houses for coins

but

is anyone willing to help with say a website or something that can use them?
I'm not really sure, but I think the admins can adjust prices ingame as they would change on the stock market, but than again, that may be too much work for them, unless they have a team only focused on that...
thats what i was thinking, i dunno how it works, but couldnt a hook or what ever its called be used to change prices?, perhaps like stock market prices , some go up some go down some sometimes go really high and everyone would then go crazy buying and selling

would be ace
a liberty coin

liberty 1 mill

what do you think

any devs with any ideas if this could be done?
Pages: 1 2