Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Swag Pack v1.0 - Graphical & Audio Enhancements
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
That's the beauty, not only is it a mod pack but it's completely editable!
Super minor update, I removed kioncannon.txm in effort to fix some issues with gun effects.

Some people don't have them so I put them back in the 1 file update to 0.5 for testing to see if people do or not.

Enjoy your beautiful Light Mortars Smile
Well game Keeps Crashing when it starts while it flashes
You might not be able to use bloom, try removing all the dx.dlls and enb files from your EXE folder
Hey! Guy! You've written a message on Mod DB. You said that you wanted to add my HD asteroid pack in your mod. I've one thing to say, ADD IT!
This is awesome. Excellent add on. New lease on life for Freelancer.
(06-07-2013, 08:34 PM)Freestalker.fr Wrote: [ -> ]Hey! Guy! You've written a message on Mod DB. You said that you wanted to add my HD asteroid pack in your mod. I've one thing to say, ADD IT!

I was originally but I had some conflicting issues in the Omegas,

I will try again though, your asteroids are pretty nice.
Whoops, guess I didn't test enough. I crash in jump sequences. When the screen goes to white to jump into the new system is when I crash. Also, it appears I have no dx8/dx9 files in my data/screens folder to delete in case it was that.

That was jumping Omicron-74 to O Kappa, testing jumping in another system to be sure it was jumping and not the system.

EDIT: Well, I also tried jumping from Tau 23 to Tau 37 and it crashed, so I started installing piece by piece.

I've narrowed it down to one of the 27 files in the top level of DATA\SOLAR, not sure which one though... leaving them out for now.

EDIT 2: Narrowed it to the ast_* files in the top level of DATA\SOLAR. Omitted those, and jumping doesn't crash me anymore.
I appreciate that you went and narrowed it down for me. It's odd, I haven't messed with those files recently, even in the last few versions.

Next version will have these files removed or replaced.
I dunno, but I'm glad it's working even if I'm missing a few pieces. Looks great.

For reference, EVGA GeForce GTX260

EDIT: Found this hilarious side effect of the mod, the AI have even turned their asteroids into robots!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32