Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Swag Pack v1.0 - Graphical & Audio Enhancements
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Can anyone tell me How to have the pack working without the HUD icons changing ?? Smile

( I tried extracting and replacing all, but not the HUD folder. but still it changed the Icons )

Anyone ??
I'm pretty sure that if you replace everything in DATA\INTERFACE with the originals then you will fix the problem.

The HUD folder is inside the INTERFACE folder, but that's only part of what the Swag Pack changes.

EDIT: Tried it. It works.

Here is the original folder if you lost the files: INTERFACE.zip
Thank you, my friend Smile
Is it possible to Lower the "Darkness" on Ships and Stations a tiny bit.
and (Docked) Planets + Stations.

While keeping the darkness for space itself or is it all "one Darness"
all the settings in enbseries.ini look pretty global-- there's no differentiation between objects and backgrounds/light sources that I can see
I need some help. I downloaded the files unzipped them and added them to the discovery files, but my game won't start it drops out while its going to menu. Any pointers?
(11-26-2013, 05:37 PM)The Loyalist Wrote: [ -> ]I need some help. I downloaded the files unzipped them and added them to the discovery files, but my game won't start it drops out while its going to menu. Any pointers?

Drops out what do you mean?

The only thing i can think of is you may have not installed the required stuff in the right folder.
Well I dont know if its a problem after I copied Swag or not, but I noticed it after copying it. so asking here.

Why is half of my options not available in the controls menu ???

Means I get no option for cloak and other stuffs. I cant have keys for strafe down/Up. many keys not there nor the options !!!

They are not just there in the menu !!! :O

Help !!! Sad
Since its been a while, are the bugs fixed?
Can you put some screens on how it all looks?

Smile
Im not sure than... All i can say is hopefully have a back up... Cause i installed it with no probs.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32