Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Swag Pack v1.0 - Graphical & Audio Enhancements
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
-Bump-

Anyone regarding

(05-10-2014, 02:52 PM)Benz Wrote: [ -> ]What about those

Freelancer - New Ambiences Sound Mod (bases1).sbc
Freelancer - New Ambiences Sound Mod (bases2).sbc

??

The Link "Artofeel - HQ Ambience and Base Sounds" [to http://www.mediafire.com/?rb12cg94x9826] is a bitt crappy because it does not explain anything at all. There are 2 folders. One "Lossy" with "Freelancer - New Ambiences Sound Mod (opus-96kbps).exe" and one "Losses" including the two (*.sbc) above plus "Freelancer - New Ambiences Sound Mod.exe".

All in all not easy to understand. Does anybody know what to do with these and what the difference is? Thnx!

Benz
(05-10-2014, 02:52 PM)Benz Wrote: [ -> ]What about those

Freelancer - New Ambiences Sound Mod (bases1).sbc
Freelancer - New Ambiences Sound Mod (bases2).sbc

??

The Link "Artofeel - HQ Ambience and Base Sounds" [to http://www.mediafire.com/?rb12cg94x9826] is a bitt crappy because it does not explain anything at all. There are 2 folders. One "Lossy" with "Freelancer - New Ambiences Sound Mod (opus-96kbps).exe" and one "Losses" including the two (*.sbc) above plus "Freelancer - New Ambiences Sound Mod.exe".

All in all not easy to understand. Does anybody know what to do with these and what the difference is? Thnx!

Benz

I don't know why there's two folders either but I can tell you what I did. I simply downloaded the three files from the Lossless folder and then ran the exe file. It will install the two other files by unpacking them to the correct place in the disco folder (after you point to it) and it installs and works fine. It takes awhile for the files to be installed.
I've just installed this with Discovery.

Are suns supposed to have halos?
(05-17-2014, 04:40 PM).Gypsy. Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know why there's two folders either but I can tell you what I did. I simply downloaded the three files from the Lossless folder and then ran the exe file. It will install the two other files by unpacking them to the correct place in the disco folder (after you point to it) and it installs and works fine. It takes awhile for the files to be installed.

Thank you for that! At least now we know which of the two folders is the right one Wink Works perfect!

(05-17-2014, 07:28 PM)optimusjamie Wrote: [ -> ]I've just installed this with Discovery.

Are suns supposed to have halos?

They have halos if you copy all files. If you don't want them just follow this instruction: Post #87
Hello everyone! I know that many people do not like the interface mod so I made a new one. Perhaps you will like it.

http://www.moddb.com/groups/freelancer-4...-interface

Alternate download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/2bvivt...terface.ra
im getting few problems with it.

1. Whenever I open Newsboard in a bar,game crashes
2. Whenever I open system map,game crashes
3. In faction status it only shows friendly,neutral or hostile.Doesnt show boxes like in standard.

Also it makes universe very dark.how to incresse brightness of it?
(06-02-2014, 02:00 PM)Daniel.Blake Wrote: [ -> ]im getting few problems with it.

1. Whenever I open Newsboard in a bar,game crashes
2. Whenever I open system map,game crashes
3. In faction status it only shows friendly,neutral or hostile.Doesnt show boxes like in standard.

Also it makes universe very dark.how to incresse brightness of it?

Strange as it works fine for me and Ive been using it for a long time, as for the dark look, don't copy over any of the stuff in the EXE folder.
Shift + F12 turned of the darkness, and try to download the latest update and copy to the game folder.
Is Erie partially tansparent for anyone else?
The shape and cloudwork shows up for me but not the inner texture.
(06-06-2014, 04:52 AM)Phillip.Jokar Wrote: [ -> ]Is Erie partially tansparent for anyone else?
The shape and cloudwork shows up for me but not the inner texture.

LoLno but that looks hilarious : D ahahah awesome xD
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32