Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Swag Pack v1.0 - Graphical & Audio Enhancements
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

QuinnZai

Here are some screens I have taken so far. Just some more visuals for people that might be interested to look at.

http://s1292.photobucket.com/user/QuinnZ...t=3&page=1
Yup it does look good but ive been using the textures for some time now, somewhat buggy with orange planets but overall it brings a whole new dimension to the game. Smile
INstalled it today... great. Love it.

Got one weird bug though, but also a fix.

Bug: The "Afterburner On" option vanished from the "Options" > "Controls" list. It just was not there any more after the installation. Even though I had it mapped before, it would not work any more.

I guess this is caused by this Mod using outdated keylist.ini and keymap.ini

Solution: Copy the "pre-patch" keylist.ini and keymap.ini into this directory: Discovery Freelancer 4.86.0/DATA/INTERFACE/ and replace the files that the mod wrote.

Tnx for the mod! It's awesome!
Ah, that was included with Hunor's hud, it'll be fixed with the next patch.
Tnx! But hey, such an awesomeness. I flew around a little yesterday, and just have to say again: So nice! I have been playing with the standard setting for 3 years now and the game looks 10 times better now.

Thank you for the effort that you invest into this old game to make it look fresh! Smile

Also tnx to Aerelm... your aiming cursor works really well for me.

Jack
(05-18-2013, 03:19 AM)Beauregard Wrote: [ -> ]Ah, that was included with Hunor's hud, it'll be fixed with the next patch.

will this still put the rainbow glow around the suns and the bloom included, hope not the bloom screws my fl even when i try to turn it off
Just delete all the Dx8, DX9 and enb files, that'll fix tahat.
And yes the rainbow glow and suns wills till be included, if you don't want them, don't copy the FX folder, if the majority doesn't like either though, they'd eventually get removed.
(05-13-2013, 10:14 PM)aerelm Wrote: [ -> ]-snip-
[Image: screen1w.th.jpg]
-snip-

I can send you the files over skype if you want, so you can try it out and compare them yourself. I get around 40 to 60 more fps on my laptop with the altered dx8 one, but yea, the screenshots are taken on my PC.

On one of those pictures, you have FPS and time. I'd love to have that myself, where can I get it?
That's Xfire.

And which planets are bugged Tel-Aviv? Things like this I'd like to see in the tracker so the next one can have ze fixes.

Also, there's is lossless sound files being uploaded by the creator of the new sounds, for even higher quality (Much larger though)
Planet Mayenne in Maine is missing its textures:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/7adi1sdq55g8ok...54-917.png

Looks all fine otherwise. For some reason it doesn't accept my Gamma settings when I'm in windowmode. Probably not because of the HD mod though.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32