Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Freelancer Companion and 4.86...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just back to DGC after a long hiatus. Noticed that 4.86 and Freelancer Companion 2.02 don't seem to work together. No matter what I do or what FAQs I've followed online, I can't get FC to update prices, ship unit amounts or anything else. I need help!!

Using Windows XP SP3 latest patches as of this writing. Had a vanilla Freelancer install, then applied 4.86 base (which didn't update itself). Hope that helps.

OreFarmer (Irishtiger)
try: settings - set freelancer directory - set the one you have installation of disco in Smile should work
(05-08-2013, 07:42 PM).:Polarkreis:. Wrote: [ -> ]try: settings - set freelancer directory - set the one you have installation of disco in Smile should work

It's not working. At least, it's not updating the prices of commodities correctly.
Which commodities specifically? Ores and the like are set serverside and won't be detected.
(05-08-2013, 07:17 PM)Irishtiger Wrote: [ -> ]Noticed that 4.86 and Freelancer Companion 2.02 don't seem to work together.

This is actually a known issue that the FLC team is working on. Right now the only work around is to downgrade to FLC 2.01 which can be found here.