Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: replace the Wasapu/Stinger?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
edit: removed as a proposition for FL due to good reasons
Is it an import if that game hasn't been released yet? Also I loved that ships on the SC video, to bad effects can't be the same
No, no, no!! Don't fix something that ain't broke! Nice model, but no!
We must destroy all imports.Killing imports triumphs over having good models.

In short, it's an import and must not be in the mod. Doesn't matter if it's well made and everybody loves it, import must not exist.
Just no. And I wouldn't call that "heavily inspired", more like..you basically took the model, cut down on quality and put it up. Plus, it's an import, I thought we were supposed to be against imports?
Silly Jinx, you know imports are supposed to be no more.

I also just generally don't like the model, especially compared to the current Wasupu.
I do not like the current Stinger model, but this does not seem to aesthetically look like a good replacement.

I have a feeling the replacement should be a bit more generic looking, if that even counts as good modeling advice. Apologies for being so vague man.
wasupu needs to be replaced but that is not any more suitable
hm - fair enough. in that case - i must say - the unified reactions were quite surprising - especially cause the wasapu was considered to be broken due to its shape.

no harm though - it ll go to another project then cause i m personally fond of how it turned out to be like.

but yea - freelancer 2 ships may not fit into freelancer 1 cause they follow a different design ideal.

thanks for the feedback on that one =D
How about a model fitting into the line you started with the Saishi and the Touketsu? I believe you could base a VHF on those models, little tweaks and additions here and there on the Touketsu, and you have a complete Renzu snub line.

Just an idea.
Pages: 1 2 3