Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: DVL and Bs| Peace Treaty
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A few days ago, DVL Leader Just_Josh asked me for a peace treaty. at the time I was not really interested, but now I can see why he would want a treaty... He's the only one fighting his war right now.

So.. this war is HARDLY fair on him. I've come to the conclusion that Bs| Would win in the current situation that DVL is in now anyway, so.. here's the terms of the treaty:

1) This war is considered a WIN for BlackSquadron.
2) All systems that Bs| Won in are returned to DVL control
3) Just_Josh is required to pay back the $200 million that Wolfpack Loaned himat the beginning of the war within 4 to 6 weeks.
4) DVL and Bs| Return to neutral stance for the duration of the treaty.

There is an option at the end of the 6 weekperiod for DVL and Bs| To enter into an alliance, but we'll cross that bridge at another time.

To DVL Members: Where were you guys to back up Josh? This was hardly a fair fight for him having to contend with Me, Met, Romulas and how many other members I had on at any time. I seriously hope that the next time DVL goes to war (If ever) that DVL will have the firepower to help it.
Its not that they werent there for the fight wolf I havent seen any on at all in quite a while.
:huh: that was a war? sheesh alright as you wish... the DVL just were not there EVER ( as far as i saw). :\
All right, this is ridiculous...

It seems to me that almost EVERY new faction we gather lasts AT MOST a few months, then dissapears off the face of the earth! What is up with that!?

For example, the DVL, in any number besides ONE that I saw, lasted a WEEK. After that, Pfft! Nothing! Zero! Nada! Even Josh has seemed to become scarse!

Like I said, ridiculous.
damn dude. I have been out on field trips for almost the last week and a half. I cant help it. Other than that i will be chewing some ass out from other members.