Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Mining Zoners.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I am not really clued in on mining. So far all I seem to do is transport ore.

People talk about bonuses and drop rates, and all I know is sometimes it goes fast and sometimes it goes slow.

I was tempted to make a Zoner miner out in the edge worlds, but I have no idea what I could mine and whether or not it would be profitable at all.

Is there some sort of listing with which faction has what bonus and where? Or how Zoners compare to corporations?
Iridium in Delta is not the way to go if that was what your were thinking Big Grin
I think there was something about Zoners mining in the BHG field in Delta.
Also, when I saw the title, I sort of misunderstood it. Made me chuckle.
http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=71050

Id say your best bet is Miner ID with zoner IFF.
Yep, what Hone said. Be aware that tends to make you hostile to the edgeworld unlawfuls then.
Or you could make a Junker ID'ed Prison liner and literally mine zoners 8|
Was it just an oversight for not having Zoner miners? Or is it something done specifically?
(05-14-2013, 02:39 PM)n00bl3t Wrote: [ -> ]Was it just an oversight for not having Zoner miners? Or is it something done specifically?

Zoners are not considered a mining faction, and there are no Ore fields in Zoner-dominated regions either. (The Iridium field in O-Delta is (a) not an Ore and (b) not an active field in the current mod version.)

Mining yield bonuses are unlikely to be added to the Zoner ID in order to promote regional and factional diversification (ie. not having an ID which can partake in every activity possible).
(05-14-2013, 02:48 PM)Echo 7-7 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-14-2013, 02:39 PM)n00bl3t Wrote: [ -> ]Was it just an oversight for not having Zoner miners? Or is it something done specifically?

Zoners are not considered a mining faction, and there are no Ore fields in Zoner-dominated regions either. (The Iridium field in O-Delta is (a) not an Ore and (b) not an active field in the current mod version.)

Mining yield bonuses are unlikely to be added to the Zoner ID in order to promote regional and factional diversification (ie. not having an ID which can partake in every activity possible).

Thank you for answering.
/Restart Corsair, Head to Corfu base, Omicron theta, get the heg miner, head to fp in delta and mount the Miner ID.
Go to the iridium field and mine. ( Best selling price is in picardy, 6400k each ). Good if you got junkers doing cryocubes for you ( or indie gauls for that matter ).
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6