Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Looking Forward,
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What can I say? I suppose I should talk a bit about myself.

I'm a dude, 22, dutchminikaan... I think that is enough about myself. xD

I one day had the urge to fly around in an aircraft carrier, and asked a few friends and they mentioned freelancer. My mind has been blown since, also.. That was like a month ago.

He failed to mention Disco though, I stumbled upon it when I tried looking up ship stats and realized that I was looking at a mod. Now if I had a hat, I would not have a hat, because I would take it off before this community and those responsible.

I've been stalking you all for a short while and like what I saw, so I might as well jump into the bandwagon.

I obviously enjoy videogames, and this one is quickly becoming a favorite, but if I would not call myself a gamer. I think roleplayer is a more fitting title... Yep, I've been doing that for quite a few years now and consider myself pretty good. *Dusts off his shoulder.*

So here's a pretty epic game, with an epicer mod, and doing some of the epicest roleplaying? That is an offer I can not refuse.

Well pardnars, looking forward to meeting you all in space.

Aww
Welcome. I am new here too. Been here for a month or so. I'm more of a gamer than a RPer, but I'm starting to learn some RP stuff
Aside from the fact that i need to say: "Go away, stalker!" (-joke-) Big Grin Allow me to extend a Warm Welcome to Disco!

Now, to get started i'd recommend reading the rules and guidelines just to make sure you understand how things work, then you can have some fun (probably) reading about the various RPs and factions around - or just hop in-game and get the show going.

Either way, have fun and good luck!

P.S. If you need help, either with epic or non-epic stuff: feel free to ask (me, others, Admins, Angels, etc..).
Welcome aboard! See you in space Wink