Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Player sanctioned: LNS-Memphis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LNS-Memphis has been sanctioned for:

Quote:5.2 All attacks must be the result of some form of role play. "Engaging" is not sufficient. An attack is any hostile action that drains shields to less than 50%. Being hit with a CD is not considered an attack. If a player is attacked he has a right to defend himself regardless of who is attacking.

Consequences:
RP then boom. That is the order that the Great Tractor Spirit intended when he created the universe. But you did not follow that pattern so the Great Tractor Spirit has decided to repurpose your guns into something else. I cannot tell you what, for it is written purely in the farmer language, but needless to say, they aren't on your ship. RP first next time.

Link to original report (Admin use only)

COMPLETE SERVER RULES

BEFORE YOU POST
Greetings,

I am the son of this shipz owner (Aka he is named ingame : Brumi ) and would like to see an Evidence...

Signed,
-Luke
And a Bump, on this.
Mhm bump.. still waiting for evidence!
Ok, I'll do the PMing then. Usually Hawk ninjas me 99% of the time. Check your PM box.
I'm unsure about this, the 2nd pic you sended me it Looks like a bit Photoshopped on the top could you maybe check Server log files please ...

Signed,
- Luke