Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Player sanctioned: Riddick003
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Riddick003 has been sanctioned for:

Quote:5.9 Disconnecting from the server in a PvP fight to escape, as well as in any other situation that involves player interaction, is not allowed. If you lose server connection during a player interaction, you should get back in game quickly to continue the interaction, with the other player's permission. If that is not possible, then post on the forums and PM the players involved.

Consequences:
Don't leave the game in any way when in an interaction. If it's an accident post about it. But the great thing about the swear kick is that it's nicely logged and not an accident. Unfortunately, it also means you get double fined, and your hold cleared to make room for your shiny new sanction notification.

Link to original report (Admin use only)

COMPLETE SERVER RULES

BEFORE YOU POST
Sorry but i never used F1 in fight or battle, only when i need change trader--miner characters. Maybe i used curse words? I specifically use foul language in chat 3 times that would have kicked and I stopped quickly by another character, and took his load. I do it because if you leave the game after F1 re-login to the server can not be within 5 minutes and the load disappears. Or, if you go through F1 my ship ends up on the 20 km
OMG. Yesterday i had 460M now i have only 248M? You did this? O_O I mined two days for this!!!!!!!!!!
PM sent with evidence.

You were fined once for Disconnecting, and once for swearing which is why there is a large sum of money gone from your ship.

Take it as a lesson, learn from it, and carry on playing the game.
OMG Im playing only on my transport ship and miner ship, my way is Pensilvanya--- Minor California... there aren any fight!!! I was never in fight in 10 days and now when i hard mine for 2 days you take all my earned money? ITS HARD TO MINE SILVER!!! 2 days of working for what?