Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Energy regen bug.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alright so.. I have the following problem... Every time I try to fight smth with my Pelican after a few seconds the energy gets stuck at 0 even if one second before that I had 50-60-80% energy. It's just going down to 0. The pelican has full buckshots and a BH ID.

Screen.

EDIT: It happend ONLY when I fight.
Huh, I thought it can only mount Transport Turrets?!
It's the shield, you are using an advanced transport shield; it drains your powercore during recharge. Use civvie shield and see if it still happens.
(05-21-2013, 06:58 PM)Anaximander Wrote: [ -> ]It's the shield, you are using an advanced transport shield; it drains your powercore during recharge. Use civvie shield and see if it still happens.

Pff.. So I can use only 35k shield? O.O Thats stupid...
(05-21-2013, 07:01 PM)xXCecOXx Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-21-2013, 06:58 PM)Anaximander Wrote: [ -> ]It's the shield, you are using an advanced transport shield; it drains your powercore during recharge. Use civvie shield and see if it still happens.

Pff.. So I can use only 35k shield? O.O Thats stupid...
You can also try normal transport shield, I think.
Alright, thanks for the fast response... 50k works to.
I HIGHLY recommend using only the civilian 35k shield on the Pelican, since energy is its main issue.

In fact, I'd never use the medium shield. The big one is enough to absorb a snac or nova, the small one recharges very fast and uses little energy, while the medium one is just.....meh.